Do you ever have random ideas that pop into your head and then you can’t get rid of the idea? That’s what this was. I thought about it and then kept thinking about it until today when I actually made them. Well, I say made them, it’s literally popping some icing on some chocolate but the girls thought that this was a brillant idea. A game you can play and then when you are done you can eat! What’s better than that?
To make these cute little games follow the instructions below.
Valentine's Edible Tic Tac Toe
- 110 g bar of Cadbury Chocolate
- 6 red smarties
- 6 pink smarties
- 1 bag of simple water icing
- Use a hot knife (you can warm one up under kettle water and then dry thoroughly) cut the chocolate into squares of 9 . You will be left with a little bit extra for eating of course!
- Take the white icing and outline the grid to make it a 3x3 grid.
- Then grab someone to play against and play your very own edible tic tac toe. You can then eat it once you've finished the game!