You might remember the hot chocolate bombes I made last year using Kinder Eggs. I decided to make some Halloween ones perfect for kicking off October. You will need to get yourself a pumpkin mould for this. You can find them here* and here*. The recipe is below. They went down a treat over here so I’m sure you will love them!
*Affiliate links used.
Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Bombes
- 200 g chocolate
- 8 tsp Hot chocolate powder (for milk)
- milk & marshmallows to serve
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Carefully add to the mould and leave to set in the fridge.
- Once set assemble the pumpkin by using melted chocolate to "glue" the pumpkin together. Leave a space at the bottom to add the hot chocolate. Leave to set.
- Then carefully add in 2 tsp of hot chocolate powder into the pumpkin. Then seal the bottom of the pumpkin with melted chocolate.
- Leave to set. Once set drop into a cup of warm milk and top with marshmallows. Ta-da!