This week marks the final few Halloween baking recipes which means you will have them all well in advance of the day itself. Whether you are holding a big family Halloween party, a small family get-together, or just fancy a few “picky bits” for dinner, I have got you covered.
These mummy hot dogs are a classic and they are so simple to make but look amazing. They also taste pretty good too! You can whip these up quickly and they only take 15 minutes to cook. I am definitely going to be making some more for our Halloween get-together.
You can find all the other Halloween Baking recipes here:
Mummy Hot Dogs
- 10 Frankfurters
- Ready to roll puff pastry
- 20 Edible eyes
- 1 tbsp Cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C. And line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut the ready to roll pastry into thin slices. Wrap around each frankfurter to create bandage effect on the frankfurter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry has puffed up and golden brown.
- Once cooled. Dab a small amount of cream cheese onto the frankfurter and add 2 edible eyes. And ta-da!