It’s official I’m kicking off my Christmas food series wahoo! I’ve already purchased some pretty fairy lights for the tree and we’ve already planned the day to go a dig our tree. How very exciting. Christmas is pretty magical but when you have to make that magic happen it can leave you feeling pretty stressed and the last thing you want to be doing is slaving over food.
So this recipe is a quick and simple one. In fact it only uses three ingredients (well 4 if you count the milk, which I don’t). And the best thing, they look so impressive for something you have literally scrunched together. Pretty handy huh?
When it came down to deciding what filling in should put in these, there was one clear winner in my mind. Salted caramel. Like I said when I made my Salted Caramel Popcorn Cake, it’s a flavour combination that I’ve only just discovered my love for, I know, get with the times. It’s so simple but so delicious.
So there’s no excuse for being lazy and buying Christmas desserts or popping to the supermarket for a canape for your party. Just make these. From start to finish, including baking these are done in 20 minutes. You can’t argue at that!
Salted Caramel Filo Parcels
– Serves 9 –
397g tin of caramel
270g filo pastry
Pinch of sea salt
– Leave the pastry out on the side whilst you prepare the filling.
– In a bowl mix the caramel and salt until the salt is evenly distributed throughout.
– Open up your pastry and cut into squares. You can do this buy folding each sheet in half an cutting each half into squares.
– Layer up 4 layers of filo.
– Brush a little milk over each layer to help them stick together.
– Place a spoonful of mixture in the centre and scrunch the pastry together until it forms a little parcel.
– Brush with milk.
– Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, keeping an eye on the tops.
– The caramel with run out but this coats the bottom of each parcel which tastes amazing and there will still be enough caramel in the parcel.
– Leave to cool slightly before serving.
– Eat on the day. these do not keep well.
tadora 20 german remedies https://www.gulickhhc.com/drugs/erectile-dysfunction/ sureviagra review pharmacy2home