Part of my 2020 goals was to blog more. Share little things, simple things, go back to when my blog was a diary of what I’ve been doing. So here is just that…
- The bittersweet end of Norah’s breastfeeding journey. Such a tricky one. I’m happy and proud that I’ve fed her for so long, sad that it’s the end.
- Staying on top of the laundry. Such a simple thing but for once our washing is all put away. I’m hoping we can keep it up! Keep everything crossed for me.
- The girls playing together. They are at such a lovely age right now and getting on most of the time.
- Getting back into routine. Although it means my work time is drastically reduced it’s been nice to get Edith back to nursery.
- Not spending. I’m trying not to spend much in January other than basics. December was a spendy month. It’s been nice to not visit the shop everyday.
- Drinking water! Haha a simple one again but I’ve managed to get in 3 litres each day !
- And finally the best until last! I signed to Influencer! It’s a huge step for me in my career. This year I had other projects planned out but taking this amazing opportunity was too good to miss. I’m so excited to see where this year leads me, where it pushes me, what I do next. Right now? It’s an open book.