Happy Valentines Day! Whether you celebrate it or not it’s still a great opportunity to show someone special in your life that you care. And there can never be too much love can there? We did our usual thing of buying the soppiest card and the most offensive. I went for offensive of course. We don’t really do gifts but we were spoiled by JORD Wood Watches. My husband received the most beautiful mens watch as a Valentines gift and he’s already been proudly showing it off. He went for the Reece Walnut & Navy watch, which I have to say would have been the one I would have picked for him too. It’s a perfect gift for a teacher and the perfect way to show him how much I love him. So make things extra soppy I thought I would show some more love (don’t get used to this P.D.A’s).
1. The way you are with Edith. Enough said. There is nothing more attractive that a great Dad and you certainly are!
2. You put up with my moods. Yep. I can get quite moody if I’m stressed, which can be most of the time.
3. You are as silly as I am. You love a joke and understand my hilarity (because you know I am really really funny!)
4. You’ve supported me through leaving my job and starting my own business, the reason for number 2 most of the time!
5. You are passionate about your job and it makes me so proud that you’re doing so well.
6. We’ve spent nearly a third of my life together. That means you must be alright. Haha.
7. Spending time together as a family is my favourite thing in the world. Even though it doesn’t happen as often as it should.
8. Because you’re just you.
Of course there are loads more reasons but we’d be here all day. And I’ve been way too emotional as it is.
To celebrate the love even more, I’ve teamed up with JORD Wood Watches so you guys can win a $100 gift card to put towards your very own unique watch. Everybody who enters will receive a $25.00 gift card too which is pretty amazing!
You have until the 5th of March to win so make sure you enter.
I’d love to know who you would treat in the comments.