Valentines Chocolate Tarts
4, 10cm loose bottomed tart tins
– In a bowl combine the butter and chocolate and melt in the microwave. Leave to cool slightly.
– In a seperate bowl add the double cream, egg and sugar and whisk lightly until combined.
– Pour in the melted chocolate and butter mixture and stir.
– Chop the Lindt Lindor Milk Truffles in half and place on top of the bourbon base.
– Pour the chocolate mixture over the bourbon base and truffles and place the tart tins onto a baking tray.
– Bake for 15 minutes. Until the edges have cooked.
– Leave to cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the tins and serve.