After a bad week last week I’ve decided to make a little list of things to look forward to this week.
1. A well deserved shopping trip and lunch planned for this Friday. I can’t wait to spend the day with my family and eat so much food I’ll pop.
2. Having a little tea party today for the Mr’s niece’s birthday. I’ve cake and lots of cups of tea planned.
3. A weekend off work!
4. Filling out forms and putting a deposit down on our wedding venue and registrar! Very exciting.
5. We are planning a chimnea evening. Which is always cosy. There’s going to be chilli and jacket potatoes followed by hot chocolate.
6. Learning to make sugarcraft flowers. I’ve borrowed a book from the library and I’m hoping I can master it.
7. A simple one. Having a pamper evening. Nails, eyebrows and a long soak in the bath.
What are you looking forward to this week?