I was sent an email from Look as I subscribe to pretty much every magazines email subscription. So I was pretty excited when I saw the email with Primark’s new season pieces. These are just a few of my favourites however there are a lot of lovely pieces. Whether you will be able to find them in your local Primark is another thing. Oh Primark why do you not have online shopping???
1. I have been after a collar necklace for ages and not yet found a reasonably prices one but this lovely necklace is only £4. Not bad in my books!
2. This dress is a bit more pricey for standard primark at £26 it looks as though it good quality made from tweed (cheap tweed but tweed). I really love this. A perfect piece for AW12 I think.
3. Now I love this however it is a play suit and they are notoriously difficult to get out off. And they are not good if your desperate for the toilet. Ha. But it’s really cute and I love the mesh at the top. This comes in at £12. Such good value!
4. I love this beautiful bag. Bags are something I’m always on the lookout for. A bright bag can really brighten up and pull together an outfit. This comes in at £12 too. Which is really good value in my eyes. I have a Primark bag at the moment and it’s last surprisingly well.
5. This pair of quilted flats are so cute. I need flats for work and these are only £8. They will work with any outfit and the chain just makes them a bit dressier (not that that’s a word! or is it?).
6. Finally a pair of heels. I love my heels being 5ft 4 I need heels! And these are really pretty. They are only £18. I’ve never had a pair of heels from Primark but when they a cheap you don’t mind so much. But £18 is a reasonable price.
That’s my picks! I also love this shirt. But I just don’t think the picture does it justice. I think it would look great on!
Do you love anything?
P.S If you have a moment I’d be ever so grateful if you could nominate littlepaperswans for the newcomer award at the Cosmo Blog Awards! I know I don’t stand much of a chance but it only takes a second!